In our Marketing and Sales Internship, Hugo has done an extraordinary work with the Tenndo project, as intern. He joined the Program on June 2020 and has being an important support for the team.
He is from Alajuela, Costa Rica. Is also passionate about sports, traveling to different places and learning from new experiences.
I asked him a few questions, what does he have to say?
How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a very active person who likes to practice sports, investigate, acquire new skills and learn more about my career to help myself and other people in different aspects of life.
How do you enjoy your free time?
I like to read, spend time with family, exercise, play guitar and socialize in events.
Best series you have ever watched?
- Breaking Bad
Mountain or Beach?
Mountains. specially with snow…
Do you practice any sports (adventure, extreme, endurance)?
I practice calisthenics, snowboard, running, hiking and soccer.
What kind of music do you like?
Electronic, house, rock, trap, rap, etc.
What are your top 5 books of all the time?
- Becoming A Supple Leopard – Kelly Starrett
- Overcoming Gravitty – Steven Low
- Life is a dream – Gyula Krudy
- Caviar mental para lograr el éxito – Jairo Henao
- The muscle and strength pyramid – Eric Helms
What are your top 5 movies of all the time?
- Butterfly Effect
- Wolf of Wall Street
- Harry Potter
- Beasts of no nation
What is the most exciting part of being a Marketing Intern?
Learning new things, researching a lot and working with passionate people.
Which is the best part of being part of the 4Geeks team?
The opportunity to learn from very talented and experienced professionals and being able to meet a lot of people with different passions.
What are your goals for this year?
- Acquire work experience and knowledge in my career.
- Improve communication and leadership skills.
- Get certifications from qualified institutions to expand my knowledge in other areas.
- Get 15- 30min of reading every day.
- Improve significantly in the sports I practice.
- Help other people achieve their goals.