When you try to starting a business from home, is normal find some troubles/issues that disallow you to grow.
“Doing your business on your own from home can get stale. It’s hard to keep feeding the imagination all on your own” says Carolina Daniels on this article.
Well, here are eight mistakes to avoid when starting a business from home. Is important try to identify and looking for a solution as soon as possible:
- Spending Too Much Time at Home.
- Keeping a 24-7 Work Schedule.
- Allowing Interruptions.
- Depending Too Much on Loved Ones.
- Failing to Create a Separate Work Area.
- Letting Employees Abuse Your Home.
- Getting too Busy to Stay Organized.
- Starting the Day Without a Plan.
Founded in 2012 by Allan Porras, 4Geeks is a global revenue growth firm for Fortune 500, Global 2000 and fast-growing SMBs. Provides product development and B2B growth marketing services, to clients in multiples industries including eCommerce, Retail, Healthtech, Banking & Fintech, Startups & B2B SaaS, Marketing and Real Estate.